This Policy is intended to provide information about what personal data we collect, for what purposes, how we use them and who we are. It aims to indicate the rights that you have in connection with the processing of personal data by us.
WHO IS THE ADMINISTRATOR OF PERSONAL DATA?
We kindly inform you that the administrator of your personal data is FLOSMED Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Poznań, at ul. Barwicka 14/A, 60-192 Poznań, registered under KRS number 0000631237, NIP 7792445588, REGON 365110823, hereinafter referred to as the "Personal Data Administrator".
Contact regarding the protection of personal data is possible at the company's registered office or e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
What is a "cookie" file?
"Cookies" also known as cookies, are short information/text files saved on your computer, phone, tablet or other device by the websites you visit. Cookie files are encrypted in such a way that people who do not have permission do not have access to them.
They can be read by us as the Administrator of personal data, as well as by systems belonging to other trusted entities whose technologies we use.
For what purpose do we use "cookies"?
Cookies perform many functions on the website, most often useful, which we will try to describe below (if the information is insufficient, please contact us):
- ensuring security — cookies are used to authenticate users and prevent unauthorized use of the customer panel. Therefore, they are used to protect the user's personal data against access by unauthorized persons;
- impact on the processes and efficiency of using the website — cookies are used to make the website work efficiently and to use the functions available on it, which is possible, among others, by remembering settings between subsequent visits to the website. Thanks to them, you can efficiently navigate the website and individual subpages;
- session state - cookies often store information about how visitors use the website, e.g. which subpages they view most often. They also make it possible to identify errors displayed on some subpages. Cookies used to save the so-called "session state" therefore help to improve services and enhance the browsing experience;
- maintain session state — if the customer logs in to his panel, cookies allow the session to be maintained. This means that after switching to another subpage, you do not have to re-enter your login and password each time, which is conducive to the comfort of using the website;
- creating statistics — cookies are used to analyze how users use the website (how many open the website, how long they stay on it, which content arouses the greatest interest, etc.). Thanks to this, you can constantly improve the website and adapt its operation to the preferences of users;
- directing advertising – these files are set on our websites by our advertising partners. They may be used by these companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. Advertising cookies work based on the unique identification of the browser and device. If you do not agree to the use of these cookies, the advertisements displayed on different websites will not be relevant to you.
Importantly, many cookies are anonymized for us - without additional information, based on them we are unable to identify your identity.
How can you control cookies?
However, it is possible to control and manage the installed cookies. How to do it?
Cookies remain on your device:
- until you leave the website or turn off the software (web browser) - this mainly applies to technical cookies;
- some cookies may remain on your device until you delete them manually.
Detailed information on changing cookie settings
Information on self-removal of cookies in the most popular web browsers is available in the help section of the web browser and on the following websites (just click on the link):
- in the Chrome browser
- in Firefox
- in Internet Explorer
- in the Opera browser
- in Safari
- in the Microsoft Edge browser
A short guide on how to disable cookies from your web browsers
For Google Chrome:
For Internet Explorer 9:
Additional information about the processing of your data
FLOSMED Sp. z o. o., ul. Barwicka 14/A, 60-192 Poznan ; e-mail: email@example.com